When you submit a Technical Support Request, it helps to provide the debug information from when the issue is occurring. Below is the step-by-step on how to download debug information.
From LiveEdge® Cloud:
- Navigate to the desired device.
- In the top-right of the page, select COMMANDS
- In the drop-down, select Download Logs
- In the pop-up, click REQUEST NEW DEVICE LOGS
- When the latest debug logs have loaded, click DOWNLOAD.
This will download the debug information to your computer through your browser. Now attach these when submitting a technical support request.