How to use LiveEdge® Cloud's Video Input Rotation Feature
In this usage example, we will be rotating our video input to 90° to display an example use case for vertical encoding. Below are the prerequisites:
- Successfully connect to your Videon device via LiveEdge® Cloud
- Have a valid video source recognized by the Videon hardware
The below steps are an example of how to rotate your video input to your live video feed using Videon products in LiveEdge® Cloud:
- Navigate to Configuration -> Inputs.
- Select your desired Video Input Rotation (in this case 90°)
- Click SAVE.
AV Input Preview is NOT currently supported in LiveEdge® Cloud.
If you wish to preview the encoded video, you can enable the AV Input Preview in the local web UI.
There are four selections under the Video Input Rotation selection:
- None - Standard widescreen video input with no rotation
- 90°- Widescreen video input rotated 90° clockwise for vertical encoding
- 180° - Widescreen video input rotated 180° for inverted encoding
- 270° - Widescreen video input rotated 270° clockwise for vertical encoding
Note: If changes are made to the Video Input Rotation during a live stream, the output stream will be restarted