I have updated my Videon device to LiveEdge® OS V9.5.0 and now when I try to access the local web UI, I am receiving the following error screen stating, "Something Went Wrong", but the Advanced and Help tabs are still accessible on the UI.
- Navigate to the Advanced page
- Under the LiveEdge® Cloud (Beta) section, select the button to "Enable LiveEdge® Cloud Communication"
- Under Reboot Device, select the button to Reboot
- Allow the device to boot up and come online
- You should now be successfully connected to the local web UI once again
- **If you are still seeing the same "Something Went Wrong" page after enabling Cloud Control communication and rebooting in steps 1-4, it may be necessary to check with your network's IT administration to ensure the following ports and endpoints are open and permitting the appropriate traffic for Cloud Control communication to work effectively: Networking Requirements / Best Practices: Cloud Control