1. In the Videon Web UI, first go to Encoder Control and underneath the "Outputs" section on the left hand side bar, click one of the three RTMP outputs
2. After selecting a valid Video and Audio Source, select “Facebook” from the dropdown under “Streaming Providers”
3. Click “Login with Facebook” in blue below the dropdown
4. A pairing code will be provided. Click "Copy Code"
5. Click the link “Login to Facebook (opens in a new window)”
6. Paste your pairing code given by the Videon Web UI in the previous step
7. Once you’ve enabled live streaming and entered the pairing code, you can select a Facebook page from the “Facebook pages for [Paired Facebook Account]” dropdown in the Videon Web UI
8. Another dropdown titled "Stream List" will appear where you can select any scheduled streams on the selected Facebook Page. Select the desired stream or "Stream now" to stream directly to the Facebook page.
9. The final step is to turn on RTMP output and click “Save”
After clicking “Save,” there should be a green phrase to the left of the Save button displaying "Settings Saved." There should be a green check mark to the left of the RTMP output selected. As well, in the upper right-hand corner of the RTMP output screen, there should be displayed "Status: Streaming”.
"Stream now" will show up on the paired Facebook page as an untitled stream that goes live immediately.
Otherwise, if you chose a specific scheduled stream, make sure to click "Go Live" on Facebook
Congratulations, you are now live streaming to Facebook!
Having issues? Check out this article for Facebook FAQs.