Input source on the Encoder Control screen is not valid. Under AV Input, if there is a red X by Input Settings and in the Input Settings window, the upper right-hand corner displays "Status: Selected inputs not detected."
Ensure the input source...
- ...is on
- ...is outputting a resolution in our list of supported resolutions (check our datasheet)
- ...corresponds to the set AV Input Type on the main screen of Encoder Control
- ...appears on a display that supports the source’s resolution
- ...is not HDCP protected (such as a Blu-Ray player or a DVD player)
- If the input source is HDCP protected, playback viewed via the AV Input Preview on the Discovery Web UI will likely show a black screen and the audio level will display near the very bottom of the meter.