Input source on the Encoder Control screen is not valid. Under AV Input, if there is a red X by Input Settings and in the Input Settings window, the upper right-hand corner displays "Status: Selected inputs not detected."
Ensure the input source...
- ...is on
- ...is outputting a resolution in our list of supported resolutions (check our datasheet)
- If you are using an SDI input, also please ensure that it is either a progressive (p) or interlaced (i) signal. *We do not support PsF video signal over SDI.
- ...corresponds to the set AV Input Type on the main screen of Encoder Control
- ...appears on a display that supports the source’s resolution
- ...is not HDCP protected (such as a Blu-Ray player, DVD player, gaming consoles, and some computers) *We do not support HDCP protected content.
- If the input source is HDCP protected, playback viewed via the AV Input Preview on the Web UI will likely show a black screen and the audio level will display near the very bottom of the meter.
- HDCP is only on HDMI sources. Some device have settings allowing HDCP to be disabled in on the device, check your HDMI source documentation if this is an issue.