- When encoding a 4K source, be sure to use a high speed HDMI cable (usually labeled as "High Speed HDMI Cable").
- Before streaming using a 4K source, be sure to verify that your destination supports 4K.
- RTMP and RTSP output protocols do not support HEVC. To stream HEVC, set up a multicast, unicast, SRT, or HTTP stream. HEVC can also be recorded or uploaded to an FTP server.
- Before streaming HEVC, verify that it is supported by the receiver.
Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- When using POE, be sure to use a POE switch.