If a Videon product is not assigned an IP through static configuration or a DHCP server, it will default to 192.168.1.100.
To connect to the Videon device in this state please follow the steps below in this order:
- Set the network information on the computer to the following
- IP Address: 192.168.1.102
- Netmask: 255.255.255.0
- Gateway: 192.168.1.1
- DNS: 188.8.131.52
- Direct connect a computer to the Videon device via Ethernet.
- There should be just an Ethernet cable between the two, no switches, routers, or other equipment.
- Power up or reboot the Videon device
- Wait up to 3 minutes then enter 192.168.1.100 into a Chrome browser