Update Videon Device Software
- Ensure that your device has access to the public internet
- Having no internet connection will cause the "Your software is up to date" message to appear since the device cannot connect to our update server
- Navigate to the "Advanced" page
- Click "Check for Update"
- If new software is available, you will be asked if you would like to update now.
- Depending on the size of the update, you may be asked to insert an SD card to complete the update.
- Press "Yes" to update
- Wait for the software update to complete
- Once the update is complete, refresh the cache
- Windows: ctrl + F5
- Mac/Apple: Apple + R or command + R
- Linux: ctrl + F5